Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7 Accompanied with Accomplishments

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

I feel super accomplished today.  That may have to do with the fact that I actually slept last night, after nearly 15 straight insomnia riddled long, long nights.  By 11 pm I was knocked out and although I still felt like a haggard mess this morning, I've since regained energy. 

Once in the office I started to knock work out left and right, attending meetings, paying attention, taking notes, voicing opinions without sounding as if I want/need to shank someone if they disagreed.  And to top it off I had Mexican Coke which is sort of happiness in a bottle.  Can't complain.

On FB I sent out an SOS for more blog topics and got a few gems in the process.  Now I have an arsenal chalk full of good things to write about.  Don't get too excited, knowing me It'll be 6 months before I even write the first one.

At least I'm owning this.

In the meantime, check out these cute kitty pics:






That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment