Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Got Nothin'

I wracked my brain to come up with a good blog topic.  I considered a few that had been brewing in my head for a few months but those seemed lame.  I checked out a couple of drafts of old entries that I had started but didn't finish, quickly realizing why.  They weren't worth the Arial font usage.  Sometimes, I wonder what the heck I was thinking regarding some of the nonsense I write.  Like, what wall did I run into and incur brain damage in order to come up with such drivel?  Seriously.
 
Anyhow, I guess I'm a tad brain dead.  I'm going to have to figure out a way to kick start the grey cells which in itself is going to be a tough task.  Wish me luck on that one.
 
Alright Kiddies, have any ideas for me?  Throw them out and let's see where I go with them because for now, I got nothin'.
 
Until then, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment