Monday, May 20, 2013

I am in hell a.k.a training. 

The most boring training on earth to be specific.  One that makes me want to tear my hair out by the roots.  Worse, I have to go to the bathroom...really badly.  Like as in, pee in a cup sort of bad or rather may be just walk out to go to the ladies room so I can relieve myself bad.  Oh, it's also via video conference hence I'm watching the trainers desktop while she rambles on endlessly in a monotonous voice over conference call. I want to scream in agony.  This is truly akin to torture, seriously. 

I can't help but wonder: is this even allowed in the USA, this brand of slow death?

I'm sure there's something in the books saying that this sort of torture is illegal or at least frowned upon.  Someone just hand me a gun and let me end it all...meaning shoot my phone and computer, not myself or the trainer.  It's not her fault that she's so boring.  Actually it is, but I don't think the subject matter can be spiced up by even the most brilliant of orators.  

Regardless, all I can do is sit here and stare glassy-eyed at the screen and I don't know about my counterparts who are taking the same training but I for sure have zoned in and out a few times.  I keep thinking about how I need to get out of here and go shopping for cute clothes for the weekend trip away my girls and I will be taking to AC in two weeks.  Surely that's way more important than this training, right?

Oh this is seriously horrid.  As soon as this is over, I'm out.  I'm flying the coop.  I'm done for the day.

END ALREADY!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment